***Punjabi Translation by Dr. Kulwant Singh Khokhar of Banis:
---> Jaap Sahib, Tab Parsad Swaiye, Chaupai Sahib
1. Easier to search and jump in to a specific page using the given options.
2. Night theme.
3. Bookmark Shabad/Ang option.
4. Long tap to be able to select the text to copy, share, web search. (Note: Copied text will be in transliteration).
5. Change the font size while reading.
6. SlideMenu to easily access to Gurbani.
7. Daily Inspiration from Sukrit Trust.
8. Screenshot of currently viewing ang.
***As always you are welcome to email with the wrong text that may appear so it can be taken care of. We all want gurbani in to be in correct format. Sorry for any inconvenience that may have occurred.
***Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IveSingh-Apps/1413125452234300
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
Please email any concerns to Ivkaran Singh (Developer): email@example.com
Gurbani Ujagar is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Gurbani Ujagar (version 11.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4378 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Gurbani Ujagar since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-13.
The latest version is 11.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-01-27
* Added Shabads only with Author and Raagi,* Complete Rehraas Sahib Added,* Now Shabads can be searched from anywhere,* Size Reduced,* Other bug fixes